Money is not the important of all but it’s one of the most important commodity of life to lead a smooth life. Every single morning we need money to meet our daily needs & expenses. Our quality of food, shelter, lifestyle, clothing, education all depends on money and if in our lives we face financial problems we start facing problems in every aspects of life, Financial problems are directly related to other problems of life. So money matters should always be crystal clear because without money life becomes worthless.
COMMON CASES WHICH SHOW FINANCIAL PROBLEMS:
- 1. No Profits or savings in business
- 2. No new opportunities 3. Too much of unwanted and extra expenditure
- 4. Loss in Business & Stocks
- 5. Increasing debts and liabilities
- 6. Hard work in business is not paying off
- 7. Lack of growth in business or no increments/promotions in job.